10692 South US 1, Suite C, Port St Lucie, FL 34952
Open by Appointment only:Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday
Health & Wellness of a Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
• Decreased anxiety
• Enhanced sleep quality
• Greater energy
• Improved concentration
• Increased circulation
• Reduced fatigue
Health Issues Addressed in a Massage
Massage can help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
• Ease medication dependence
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
• Increase joint flexibility
• Lessen depression and anxiety
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
• Reduce spasms and cramping
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
• Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
• Relieve migraine pain
Our Treatment Room
Infrared Mats covered entirely by rows of amethyst crystal gemstone are used.
It produces far infrared rays (FIR) of light that penetrate deeply into your body as its most vital and essential function.
The rays of light warm your entire body cells and tissues.
It stimulates healing and regenerating nerves and muscle tissue layers by penetrating six to eight inches into the innermost recesses throughout your body.
The amethyst crystal gemstone emits negative ions which give strength and energy to the entire human body.
Essential oils & CBD are used to enhance the therapeutic effect of the massage.
Who We Are
Tammy LaPadula BS, Practicing Medical Massage Therapist, COTA/L, LMT, Certified Health Coach
I have entered the Massage Profession after 20+ years in the medical field.
My focus is to empower clients to reach optimal wellness within their lives through massage and education. Each one of us as individuals has the ability to take control and maintain our health with proper support. We all have stress in our lives and a massage can do wonders to reduce the impact that stress has on our body and mind!
I enjoy being there to support my clients while providing them with a safe and relaxing environment to enjoy their massage.
How We Help
Welcome to a realistic approach to Massage. We provide massage the way it is meant to be!
Each session is customized to the client and their individual needs on that day and at that moment.
Your massage is all about YOU and what YOU require on the day of arrival. A session may be for relaxation, stress relief, pain relief or getting ready for your next sporting event. No matter what you need, we are here for you.
Remember you are always in control of your well-being and your massage.
Looking forward to helping you embark on your successful journey of health and wellness.
I very highly recommend Tammy LaPadula! I drive from Palm Beach Gardens regularly to see Tammy! She is my “miracle worker” and has improved the quality of my day to day life!!
- LORRAINE ROBERTSON
Tammy rocks it, best massage in Port St Lucie
- ANDREW MEEKS
Tammy is the best Massage Therapist on the Treasure Coast
- AMY JONES